Dec 27, 2011

DIY: Embellished Sleeves

So, I saw this pic on Pinterest and I have been wanting to do something similar for a while.



And badda-BLING! Inspiration for awesome-easy-fun DIY project.

Essentials:
1 basic grey tee. (I got an XL from Target for $8)
1 sequin-covered shirt or scarf you no longer want. (I had a sequin top from forever21 but never wore it)
Grey thread.
Sewing machine.
Scissors.
Pins.
A killa attitude.

Do it:
Measure your sequin top to cover the sleeves of your basic tee.
Pin in place.
Cut the sequin top to fit.
Sew! I left the edges raw cuz it's easier, but you can fold the ends under for a cleaner finish.

And voila! Super-awesome-fun embellished top.



Who's excited about their project??? THIS GIRL.



Add a neon scarf for fun? okay!



**Warning! You may need to wear sunglasses to shield your eyes from all the sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment