Jan 9, 2012

Stud Muffin

I generally wouldn't describe my style as edgy, but I do enjoy a good stud now and then. No, I'm not talking about Zac Efron, I mean a metal piece of hardware in bronze or silver.
They're everywhere! People who used to implement studs were generally typecast as bad-A, rock 'n roll rebels -- thanks to, well, bad-A, rock 'n roll rebels (Gene Simmons, Joan Jett, Led Zeppelin, and pretty much every band from the 80s). Now those rockers wouldn't be found on my list of "inspirational style," under normal circumstances. But hey, a trend is a trend, and when used sparingly, studs are cute and "so hot right now."

Some of my favorite style blogs have even included this hardware in their recent posts; enjoy!

From ManRepeller;


From Atlantic-Pacific;




From Cheetah is the New Black;


And from the rest of the world-wide-web;











This next one might be a bit much...


Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment