Aug 3, 2011

Trend Alert: Mullets


No no no, not THAT kind of mullet...

Raise those hemlines, ladies! Some of my favorite dresses are leggy in the front, conservative in the back. Celebrities have been sporting this trend for some time now, and here are a few of my favorite inspirations:

Anna Paquin in a ruffled Monique Lhuillier mullet dress.
Fergie in a gorgeous leopard printed Roberto Cavalli dress.
Sienna Miller is STUNNING in this navy Emilio Pucci gown.

And here are a few suuuper cute, more casual mullet dresses that are perfect for that awkward transition from summer to fall..
asos.com

polyvore.com

fabricly.com

asos.com

topshop.com

I'm loving these dresses! And I just remembered I have a maxi dress that's been gathering dust in my closet for far too long... I think I feel a project coming on!! Stay tuned! And in the meantime, here's to redefining "mullet" from this...


to this...


No comments:

Post a Comment