Oct 9, 2011

Nothing Sob-Worthy About Saab

I'm a girl who loves sparkle and a great punch of color. So there's no question which collection of French Fashion Week caught my eye and wouldn't let go. Elie Saab. He opened his show with a few pearly-hued pieces, but followed with color color color, leading no question as to how Saab chose the slightly unoriginal title for his collection, Color Shock.

Elie has plenty of supporters, the majority of whom rock a red carpet now and then. Am I the only girl who looks at fancy dresses and thinks to herself, "If I were famous, I'd totally wear that on the red carpet"? If I am, I don't care, I'll still fantasize. For those famous women who can actually look at an Elie Saab gown and think, "I'll wear that to that premier next week," this ready-to-wear collection is definitely for you.

Here are some of my favorite looks from Elie Saab's last collection that said women have worn.

Mila Kunis at the Moscow priemer of Friends With Benefits

Kate Winslet at the 2011 Emmy Awards

Keira Knightley at the Toronto Film Fest

Sarah Jessica Parker at the Wu Xia premier

Emma Watson at the HP and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 premier afterparty.

Emily Blunt at the Crystal and Lucy Awards in LA


And now, the event you all have been waiting for... Elie Saab's Spring RTW Collection!! Enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment