Jul 1, 2011

Style Crush

I'll admit, I love a good magazine. Vogue, Bazaar, Elle, you name it, I'll read it. Like most people, I'll usually choose to flip through a magazine based on who is on the cover. Some of the women with the greatest style (in my opinion) are...

Alexa Chung. This girl can do no wrong. Though I love her fancier choices, she mixes vintage, designer and affordable pieces that are wayyyy cute and my favorite street styles.




Diane Kruger. She's not the most well-known actress, but I always love whenever I see her in the magazines, whether on the red carpet on walking the streets of Germany, her country of origin.


Emma Watson. Okay - I LOVE her pixie cut. She's young, she's chic, she's in freaking Harry Potter, come on! I can't wait to see what she wears to the premiers this summer!




Chloe Sevigny. I love that her always has a modern twist on 70s fashion. And you've gotta have some nice legs to pull of those micro minis.




Blair E. This blogger (atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com) is a genius when it comes to layering. Not only do her outfits have multiple levels, but I love the way she piles on jewelry. This affordable gal is an inspiration for those of us who don't have personal stylists or expendable bank accounts.







There's not a lot I wouldn't give to trade closets with any of these ladies. *sigh*
So as I await the day my fairy godmother will arrive with a magical credit card (that won't disappear at midnight), I will make do with some fun projects of my own. Tomorrow I'll post my findings at ValVill. #getexcited.

No comments:

Post a Comment