Feb 2, 2012

And The Actor Goes To....

I know I'm a few days behind most style reviewers, but I wanted to post about the fashion at the SAG Awards from last Sunday. I had two huge tests the next day, but I still watched the show -- that's true obsession dedication right there.

I know my last red carpet review was full of trends and in-depth musings about the beautiful gowns.. But this time I won't say a thing* -- I'm just going to let the clothes speak for themselves. Enjoy!

*Although I will say this: those Glee girls killed it. Haute stuff.

Emma Stone in Alexander McQueen
Dianna Agron in Carolina Herrera
Brad Pitt in Balenciaga, Angelina Jolie in Jenny Packham
Kristen Wiig in Balenciaga 

Lea Michele in Atelier Versace



Amber Heard in Zac Posen

Jessica Chastain in Calvin Klein Collection


Rose Byrne in Elie Saab Haute Couture
 *I loved this jumpsuit! Risky, but oh so chic. Also, I'm thinking Rose must have seen this post of mine which inspired her to choose this outfit... It could've happened, right?

Natalie Portman in Giambattista Valli

George Clooney in Giorgio Armani, Stacy Keibler in Marchesa


Viola Davis in Marchesa

Sofia Vergara in Marchesa

Emily Blunt in Oscar de la Renta, John Krasinski in Prada


Jayma Mays in Reem Acra


Julie Bowen in Temperley London

Michelle Williams in Valentino
Julianna Marguiles in Calvin Klein Collection

Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgewick in Emilio Pucci


Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
Tilda Swinton in Lanvin


Berenice Bejo in Ralph Lauren Collection
Meryl Streep in Vivienne Westwood



Glenn Close in Zac Posen


No comments:

Post a Comment